Get ready for holiday fun for the whole family.
Light Up Lowest Greenville returns Saturday, November 27. This dose of holiday cheer will have the whole neighborhood buzzing with fun and excitement that cannot be missed.
From 4pm to 8pm, many of the restaurants, bars and shops in the neighborhood will highlight special drinks, snacks and other holiday offerings for guests.
Here’s a list of specials for the event:
- Alamo Club: $11 holiday drinks, including the Winter Coffee Cocktail and Frostbite Martini
- Alexan Lower Greenville: Mention “Light Up” to receive a waived application fee ($85) and administration fee ($500) for new applicants; plus a hot chocolate station for everyone
- Flatbread Company: $5 select drinks and pizza samples
- Greenville Avenue Pizza Company: Holiday beer specials
- HG Sply Co: $6 Jingle Juice cocktail; holiday photo ops
- Joy Macarons: One free macaron with purchase
- Leela’s: $6 holiday cocktail
- Rapscallion: $8 signature cocktail with whiskey, cacao nib-infused Campari and sweet vermouth
- Son of a Butcher: $6 Holiday Shake
- Standard Service: $6 Son of a Nutcracker cocktail
- Swizzle: Puquito, a riff on the classic Puerto Rican winter drink
- Truck Yard: $5 holiday frozen drink
In addition to food and drinks specials, don’t miss the lighting of the custom-built tree by local company, Stash Design, outside of Son of a Butcher at 7pm and a photo op with Santa Claus at Greenville Avenue Pizza Company.
Featured image from home page: Courtesy of Pexels