Accessible Luxury is in its seventh year of celebrating fashion, automobiles, cuisine, cocktails and raising money for Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
Hosted by event chairs Emily and Buck Branson and honorary chairs Tia and Kelly Kraft, Accessible Luxury takes place Friday, April 15, 2016 from 7 pm to 11 pm at Park Place Premier Collection Dealership (5300 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX 75209).
The exciting offerings for the evening include:
• Rolls-Royce Runway Show – Be inspired by spring and summer fashion obsessions and vogue looks of exclusive Highland Park Village retailers Alice + Olivia, Anne Fontaine, Bandier, Beretta Gallery, Diane Von Furstenberg, Escada, Filson, Roberta Roller Rabbit and Trina Turk. This renowned fashion show is produced by Harriet Kelly Gibbe and features the models of Campbell-Wagner Runway LLC and Model Citizen. Emceed by Courtney Kerr, with hair and makeup by Salon Pompeo.
• Maserati Man Cave – This cavern is something for the fellas, showcasing the Beretta Gallery’s polished apparel and guns along with hot cars and hand-rolled cigars. Amble on over for a Monkey Spring Smash made with Monkey Shoulder whiskey, St. Germain liqueur and mint leaves.
• Bentley Bubble Room – Fabulous femmes can browse precious Temple St. Clair gems from Eiseman Jewels while sipping champagne or enjoying a Solerno & Sparkling signature cocktail made with Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, prosecco and fresh berries.
• McLaren Moonlight Room – Grab a raffle ticket or three before dancing the night away to the DJ stylings of Lucy Wrubel.
• Jaguar Jungle Lounge – Escape into the wild and party on the patio with craft beers from Peticolas Brewing Company, and Reyka Mules, a signature cocktail made with Reyka vodka and ginger beer. The lounge also features a coffee bar and late night nibbles.
• Sumptuous cuisine from: Ascension Coffee, Bistro 31 and Lounge 31, Chino Chinatown, Howdy Homemade Ice Cream, Paul Martin’s American Grill, Parigi, Steel and Truluck’s.
Tickets are $125 each or $1,000 for a Trendsetters’ Package for two, which includes a Trendsetters’ Hour from 6 to 7 p.m. before the event officially begins, priority seating for the runway show and a complimentary raffle ticket. Visit accessibleluxury.org for additional information and to purchase tickets.
Be sure to share your Accessible Luxury experience on social media. To join in on the fun, follow #AccessibleLuxury on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and use the hashtag in your posts.
Can’t attend Accessible Luxury but still want to support Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children? Become a volunteer or make a donation.
About Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children:
Established in 1921, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children is a world leader in the treatment of pediatric orthopedic conditions. We strive to improve the care of children worldwide through innovative research and teaching programs, training physicians from around the world. Learn more here.
Image via Accessible Luxury. Photo credit unknown.