Spring has arrived in the DFW area! Recently, I decided to check my beauty stash to see if I had all the necessary pieces to pull off the season’s hottest trends – effortless nudes, springtime look at me lips and defined brows. Enjoy my carefully curated list of beauty wants and tested must-haves for spring.
1) Butter London High Tea Lacquer Collection, $30 – A four-color collection comprised of pastels and cremes, created to take the wearer from a proper tea party to the rocking after party. I recently tried Tiddly, a creamy melon shade, at Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show at Galleria Dallas. I love how smooth this lacquer applied and how quickly it dried. I can’t wait to try the other shades in the collection.
2) Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Gash, $22 – On limited-edition relaunch from Urban Decay, the risqué blood-red with a little shimmer known as Gash, is likely to be the go-to shade for the season. I recently shared my love of Gash in a post about the relaunch. This was my lipstick shade of choice in college and I can’t wait to wear it again this spring.
3) Hourglass Cosmetics ‘Modernist’ Eyeshadow Palette in Infinity, $58 – Available in six curated shade collections, beauty bloggers are really loving ‘Modernist‘ for its easy to blend, super pigmented neutral shades. The Infinity palette caught my eye as the perfect spring palette that could also be utilized year ’round.
4) Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighting Duo Pencil, $23 – A double-sided wonder pencil use to highlight brows with a hint of shine or a nude matte. I love that this pencil works well on all skin tones. In addition, the idea of having simmer and matte in one pencil is perfect for the lady on the go.
5) ZENMED ClearPeel, $40 – A weekly in-home peel that targets blackheads, congested pores, rough texture, and blotchiness. (All the issues that plague my skin.) I have been using ClearPeel for 4 weeks now and I love how fresh and youthful my skin looks afterwards. (Note: This peel should be followed with the ZENMED Organic Emulsion Toner to neutralize and help balance skin pH.)
6) Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face and Body Self Tanner, $13 (travel size) – This easy to use streak-free, brightening and nourishing self-tanner is infused with maracuja and sunflower seed oil. In warmer months, I prefer to wear bronzers and self-tanners over foundation. I recently received a sample of this product from QVC at BeautyCon and fell in love. Brazilliance applies smooth and easy, leaving a beautiful, rich yet natural, veil of color on my skin.
7) beautyblender, $19.95 – Known for its streak-free foundation application skills, the original beautyblender is perfect for creating the flawless “I woke up like this” look. I have the Pure (white) beautyblender and I couldn’t live without it. It applies my tinted moisturizer like a dream!
8) Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads, $38 – These soothing pads are a quick and easy way to gently exfoliate skin with salicylic and glycolic acids. Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads are perfect for rough and bumpy skin on the arms and as a post-wax treatment. I use them consistently after waxing and before slathering Brazilliance on my arms and legs.
What do you think of my wants & must-haves? What items made your spring beauty wish list?Images in collage via each respective brands website and have been linked in the product description below the collage image.
Pingback: beauty live sneak peek | Pop Goes the City·
I’m eagerly awaiting getting Younique’s new creamy shadows! But for now I’m loving up on my 3D lashes from them! This stuff is popping!
I’ve heard of Younique. I need to try some of their stuff!
They have a really awesome deal going on right now this month on their mascara and eye pigments! Plus their 14 day love it guarantee doesn’t hurt (100% refund no questions). 😉
Great to know! Thanks!